Navigation : Follow | Dashboard
Fly at the cloud
Our Youseob;



Anyonghaseyo welcome to my little world!Feel free to follow me :))
Do follow and be nice here.
Do not use HARSH WORD HERE!


ONE CLICK!



Story About Links


Talk with ME!






Just Read here!






Our Master!


Basecode By Letthalicious
Skin by Alya Najwa
Header by Muazzadli
Background We heart it
Best view in Google Chrome
Images By We ❤ It
양요섭 YANG YOSEOP FIRST MINI ALBUM “The First Collage”
Friday, February 8, 2013 | Friday, February 08, 2013 | 0 My gurls/boys

Huwaaa TT___TT the happiest day for me in this month ^___^ 130204
I received my Yoseob solo album
I ordered it on 12/12/16
Its been one one month and ++days and finally it belongs to me now 
The First Collage , welcome to my house ... hee hee hee
The album is not very thick and the design is quite good tho~
Inside this album got photobook that has yoseob's pics and also a photocard.

Okay~ This is the cover
  


Back
                                   

Poster


Inside the album


Photos and lyrics


This is my photocard and yoseob's sign
Ahhh so cute
Lets high five

The photos inside the book

Playing all the songs over and over again


Please support Yang Yoseob 's first mini album [The First Collage] O(_)O




Older Post | Newer Post