Navigation : Follow | Dashboard
Fly at the cloud
Our Youseob;



Anyonghaseyo welcome to my little world!Feel free to follow me :))
Do follow and be nice here.
Do not use HARSH WORD HERE!


ONE CLICK!



Story About Links


Talk with ME!






Just Read here!






Our Master!


Basecode By Letthalicious
Skin by Alya Najwa
Header by Muazzadli
Background We heart it
Best view in Google Chrome
Images By We ❤ It
121211 ASS in M'sia [BTOB,EXO-m,SUJU-m]
Friday, January 11, 2013 | Friday, January 11, 2013 | 0 My gurls/boys
Ahh since im bored, i will post something here
Its about a showcase :)
Do you knw that BTOB , SUJU-m and EXO-m had a showcase in kl last december?
Yeah
2012 Asia Super Showcase
Soo i went to the showcase with the ticket price is RM383.00
Super Zone :P
I was standing near to the stage ^O^
I took monorail to go to the venue
I went out from my house at 5:00pm
I arrived there around 6:35pm
I performed my maghrib prayer first and then only i went into the showcase
The showcace started at 8:00pm
And ended at 10:30pm
I've met my new friend there
We went to a restaurant to have a supper
I arrived home at 2;30am



I took 64 photos of them
BTOB,SUJU-, and EXO-m


And if you want to watch their videos,just watch my fancams 



I also got some free stuffs from the showcase bc i purchased my tickets thru U-mobile



I wasted my money
No one wants to buy my Upper and Pit zone tickets TT.TT

MY TICKETS :




Older Post | Newer Post