Navigation : Follow | Dashboard
Fly at the cloud
Our Youseob;



Anyonghaseyo welcome to my little world!Feel free to follow me :))
Do follow and be nice here.
Do not use HARSH WORD HERE!


ONE CLICK!



Story About Links


Talk with ME!






Just Read here!






Our Master!


Basecode By Letthalicious
Skin by Alya Najwa
Header by Muazzadli
Background We heart it
Best view in Google Chrome
Images By We ❤ It
UNCHANGEABLE
Wednesday, April 18, 2012 | Wednesday, April 18, 2012 | 0 My gurls/boys

Growing older makes me feel anxious >O< time goes by too fast! And the number of days I cant never get back continue to increases. I feel like im growing further apart frm the person I was when I was younger. I don’t like the part of myself that continues to think like this ;( what I hate the most is that im afraid my heart will become distant as well ~~~~

I really don’t knw what im talking about %% but I feel so many different emotions today.. I don’t want to simply continue to live my life by just existing,i need to work hard! YES! I need to do that ## busy mode is now active !!! :P



Older Post | Newer Post